We know that our people make us a great company and market leader. We rely on the strength of every department and every individual to help us grow and succeed.
- Farm Partnerships and Milk Receiving: Having strong relationships with our dairy farm families and receiving milk daily to ensure we have the best quality milk is of the utmost importance. Our team members take pride knowing that it all starts with them to accomplish our company mission.
- Production and Operations: Our dairy expertise and leadership in the industry is why our plant and operations teams are so dedicated to constantly raising the bar in quality and sustainability for all products across our portfolio. Our Quality experts monitor every product, and implement steps to ensure everything we do is with the highest safety and environmental measures in place.
- Transportation and Supply Chain: Our obsession with providing the freshest dairy to our customers is why we have a first-class distribution network, including our own fleet to deliver to our retailers within 24 hours of processing and packaging.
- Sales & Marketing: Our Sales and Marketing teams are constantly working to make sure our consumers and customers have the latest information on all of our available products, new product innovations and promotional programs. We are committed to providing the most responsive Customer Service and ensure we communicate with our customers so we can continuously improve our business.
- Product Development & Procurement: A critical facet of our business includes constant innovation and responsible sourcing of our packaging, ingredients and materials from the highest quality sources. We are dedicated to developing products and recipes that delight our customers. Our team is on the watch for the latest consumer, market and category trends to stay on the cutting edge in innovation, product function, flavor, and packaging.
- Finance: Our Finance team provides insights on critical business matters such as growth strategies and cost-control measures. Our team helps our company to stay financially strong by providing guidance and measurement goals in profitability, forecasting, tax planning and investor relations.
- Warehouse & Depot Management: To run an efficient business, we need to make sure we have all the ingredients, materials and products we need to keep the continuous flow of products to our customers. Our depots also help to cross dock our latest production and distribute across to our customers including schools, hospitals, retailers and other businesses.
With locations in Modesto, Fernbridge, Fresno, Stockton, Hayward, Sacramento, Redding, Bakersfield, Santa Maria, Carson City, Nevada and others, our teams are committed to the highest quality standards, and to pushing the industry forward.