Both of our Crystal Creamery facilities maintain active participation in Quality & Food Safety Standards and Certification Programs that ensure our products are of the highest quality and exceed industry, customer and regulatory requirements.
- HACCP / HARPC We follow a systematic preventive approach to food safety from possible hazards in production processes. Crystal Creamery has active HACCP / HARPC programs for all products packaged at our facility.
- Kosher Certification is under the supervision of the Orthodox Union, the world's largest kosher certification agency.
- Organic Certification under CCOF certification we join in their mission to advance organic agriculture for a healthy world.
- Safety Quality Certification (SQF Ed8.1) - Crystal Creamery has embraced the Global Food Safety Initiative by achieving the most comprehensive level of the Safe Quality Foods (SQF) program. This farm to fork food safety and quality certification is recognized world-wide by retailers, brand owners and food service providers, establishing a sound food safety benchmark to our customers.
- Industry & Regulatory Inspections - The diverse variety of milk products processed and packaged at our facility requires that we be inspect regularly by all three Food Safety regulatory agencies to verify our commitment to food safety.
Crystal Creamery is focused on being a good partner and provide the ultimate dairy solution. We service regional and national customers across a variety of different products. Learn more how to do business with us: